If you are a newly licensed agent, an agent not getting the results you want, or a professional looking for a little more ownership in your own business, then we should talk.
Dear future team member,
Did you know only 13% of licensed realtors will remain in this career? What is it that leads to such a small number of people having success while others flounder? Do you ever wonder what they have “got” that is so special?
If you’re a frustrated real estate agent, you’re likely stuck and don’t know what steps are needed to take your career to the next level. You’re probably experiencing the following:
- A lack of mentorship or any sense of partnership
- There’s no accountability or direction for you
- You don’t know where your next check is coming from
- You are tired of being available to everyone 24/7
- You are being bombarded by “success” products that cost a lot of money
- You have a lack of systems in place and your business feels like a constant rollercoaster
- You are competing against large teams, fellow team members or high performing solo agents
- The work culture of your firm or current team is not the right fit for you
It does not matter how long you’ve been in the business, all of the above probably sound all too familiar. If that is how you feel then keep reading! At the end of the day if you are not making money then this is a hobby and not a career – meaning it is not worth the time, effort and money you are spending!
I’m Shannon Foster-Boline, team leader of the Foster-Boline Group at Realty Executives Associates, and I have been in the real estate business for 12 years. During my career, my team has sold well over a thousand properties. We’ve been one of the top producing teams in the state of Tennessee and part of Wall Street Journal’s “America’s Best”. While awards and accolades are great, what is most important is you finding a place in this industry to thrive and reach your potential.
I have felt the pain of the retail corporate world and real estate alike. I’ve experienced what you are going through – I know it is scary and hard! We’re focused on leveraging each other’s strengths to provide exceptional service while also maximizing each team member’s talents.
I pay for your success so you don’t have to worry about funding your business, and you can focus on selling and building your client base!
No matter where you’re at in your career, I have a plan for you.
Are you a new agent who is overwhelmed and you don’t know what to do next?
I take the guesswork out of how to fast start your business. I have built a “3-2-1-Takeoff” Plan that will start you off right. Packed with daily, weekly and monthly activities that will get you into immediate production and backed up by strategies that ensure your long term success. I want you to get paid consistently so you can jump off the seesaw of inconsistent production. I provide you prequalified, hot leads, and will help you learn how to develop your own database at the same time.
For the experienced agent – are you ready for more than average or barely making it months? Are you excited about getting more from this career?
In order to support your goals for above average achievement, I have a marketing manager, social media manager, and an inside sales generation program to help you increase your business. I will coach and guide you every step of the way. I provide the tools you need to be successful.
Here are a few more reasons to join me.
At the Foster-Boline Group we’ve created an environment where team members sell a minimum of two homes per month. My team members earn a consistent income and can take home between $50,000 to $100,000 per year.
Other benefits include:
- Our team member investment is worth over $60,000 annually per agent
- A training and mentorship program
- Top-of-the-line marketing and events
- High-quality, prequalified leads are provided by our inside sales team
- One-on-one consultations with the team leader weekly
- A supportive team environment where agents are not in competition with one another
Here is what we are going to cover on your first day with the Foster-Boline Group:
- Intro to the team and office personnel
- Technology and systems rundown
- Review the “3-2-1 Takeoff” Program
- Information on prospecting and buyer appointments
Does it sound like the right fit for you? We are hiring only a select few agents, so contact me today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Do you accept part-time applicants?
A. Currently, we are only focused on full-time applicants.
Q: Do I have to be a licensed agent?
A: You must have an Affiliate Broker’s License OR be enrolled in Real Estate school currently.
Q. Do you provide leads?
A. Yes, we provide high-quality leads to our agents.
Q. Do you require team meetings?
A. Yes. Once a month we have an in person team meeting, I have a weekly have one on one with agents, and monthly training is available.
Q. What are your commission splits?
A. Splits are tiered off of production levels, the more you produce, the better split you receive.
Give me a call and let’s take your career to the next level! You can email me by clicking HERE or call 865.617.8287.